RETOUCHING AND COLOR CORRECTION VIDEO TUTORIAL
Night Photography Tutorial is about unique method of creating and processing night photos from shooting to the final result, and contains my best time-tested techniques that I use to work with pictures.
1. SCENE CONDITIONS AND EQUIPMENT
2. RAW FILE DEVELOPMENT
3. ADOBE PHOTOSHOP PANELS FOR WORK
4. RETOUCHING METHODS
5. TRANSFORMING THE IMAGE
6. SKIN RETOUCHING
7. LIGHTS AND SHADOWS. ADDING VOLUME
8. COLOR CORRECTION
9. LAB MODE
10. MAGICAL ENHANCEMENTS
Programs and tools
- Adobe Photoshop
- Camera Raw or Adobe Lightroom
- Imagenomic Portraiture (optional)
you will learn how to:
Recommended if you want to:
- Learn to better process photos and discover new depths of your creativity
- Don’t waste time looking for working methods for unique photo processing
- Create new worlds in photography and make your photos more magical
- Develop and find your style in photography
Take your photography to the next level
Pro photographer and designer
Has been engaged in photography for more than 10 years, 7 of which she dedicated to the field of commercial child and family photography.
In 2019, entered the TOP-35 of the best child photographers in the world (35AWARDS).
The first masterclass on retouching and color grading was created in 2015. Since then many methods and techniques have changed, but two things have remained the same: the love of photography and the desire to constantly develop and help others become better.