RETOUCHING AND COLOR CORRECTION MASTERCLASS. (ENG)
The Masterclass is about my method of creating and processing photos from shooting to the final result, and contains the best techniques that I use to work with pictures.
The MasterClass includes:
- 12-part tutorial video in English
- Text description, pictures and additional tips
- Mind map about photo editing
- List of Adobe Photoshop hotkeys used in the work
- Original RAW file for your practicing
Recommended if you want to:
- Learn to better process photos and discover new depths of your creativity
- Don’t waste time looking for working methods for unique photo processing
- Create new worlds in photography and make your photos more magical
- Develop and find your style in photography
12-part tutorial video in English • 1.5 hour
- A description of the scene
- Photo selection
- Primary correction
- Adobe Photoshop overview
- Retouching of a photo
- Changing forms
- Work with the skin
- Adding volume
- Color corrections in LAB
- Main color correction
- Magical Effects
- Final adjustments
Programs and tools
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Bridge
- Camera Raw
- Imagenomic Portraiture (optional, only for skin retouching)
you will learn how to
Quickly select and prepare photos for retouching
Add or remove elements in your photo
Be creative in working with color
Make your photos amazing and add magic to any picture!
Pro photographer and designer
Has been engaged in photography for more than 10 years, 7 of which she dedicated to the field of commercial child and family photography.
In 2019, entered the TOP-35 of the best child photographers in the world (35AWARDS).
The first masterclass on retouching and color grading was created in 2015. Since then many methods and techniques have changed, but two things have remained the same: the love of photography and the desire to constantly develop and help others become better.
There are no reviews yet.